Out of all the metals that are used for the construction, steel is the one metal that is used quite often. After steel, Aluminium has become famous and is being used nowadays almost everywhere. Gone are the days where the building constructors and aluminium composite panel manufacturers use and encourage to go for aluminium for partitions, window frames etc.
With this aluminium composite panel, they have started using them for cladding as well. In other words they , it's nothing but adding the aluminium panel to the building exteriors to give a unique style to the building along with the quality in terms of durability. The aluminium composite panel manufacturers take great care while designing them based on the building structure.
We have many advantages by using the aluminium composite panel cladding method. Some of them are as below
- Aluminium as a metal is known for its durability that is it can last long when compared to the other metals. It can withstand the weather extreme conditions like heat,rain,cold etc. Its Corrosion as well as fire proof. These panels are ultra Violet rays safe and protective due to which they can usually last long.
- Aluminum is an adaptable material. You would have the capacity to mold it in an assortment of ways. You can have these panels as Flat or Curved too making them the ideal material for the cladding. You can manufacture the panels to fit the contours of the walls. Boring holes through these panels would likewise be simple. Consequently, joining the same to the current concrete wall ought to be simple.
- The acp cladding design you see on the building facades today are anodized panels. You would have the capacity to paint these panels in different colours. Therefore, these panels have an incredible embellishing impact also. Cleaning the panels would likewise be simple in light of the water resistant properties of aluminum.
- These acp cladding design can reflect light in an exceptionally efficient way. Henceforth, you can utilize the cladding procedure for the interiors as well as false ceilings.
- These aluminum composite panels are fireproof. In any case, in temperatures surpassing 650 degrees Centigrade, aluminum can melt. In any case, they don't discharge unsavory fumes and gasses. Consequently, it is sheltered from the environmental protection viewpoint also.
- The Aluminum composite panel cladding is light in weight. This is the greatest benefit of of these panels. Henceforth, from the durability and in addition the embellishing perspective, these panels have extraordinary utility as the cladding material.
This clarifies the development in the prevalence of the aluminum composite panel cladding of the exterior dividers of a building.
Disadvantages of Aluminium Composite Panels
- They are defenseless to dents amid tempests and sea tempests. A few manufacturers additionally reinforce the panels with uncommon strings to keep any such damage.
- The joints must be painstakingly sealed and sufficient water proofing must be done as such that there is no water penetration into the working amid the downpours.
Every one of these properties make ACP an extremely well known façade component.