The system of pre-engineering buildings by pre engineered buildings manufacturer in Hyderabad provides real value to their clients without sacrificing the seismic, durability and aesthetic appearance or resistance. The trend of cost saving has begun
at the right stage of time. Fabrication methods and system engineering help in reducing the interim financial costs through a mode of faster construction and minimized erection field expense. Also earlier occupancy of the facility and head start on a day-to-day basis operations by the client is an added benefit.
Not just the cost, but pre engineered buildings manufacturer in Pune also provide an assurance of factory-built quality and uniformity in fabrication and design. These systems are energy efficient, incorporates roofing systems which are watertight, enables easy future expansions or disassembly with having the lowest life cycle in maintenance costs.
According to peb manufacturers in Pune, it is also possible to create a building in the required shape and form. The “system approach” renders the holistic way in thinking at one platform for designers, consultants, builders, and architects. Thus the system approach tends to achieve harmony perfectly among the various stringent aesthetics and specifications required in a most economic way.
The benefits are as follows:
- Increased speed in construction and quicker return on the investment
- Ensure quality of the material, construction, and design
- Unlimited architectural possibilities available
- Enhanced the Durability and the seismic reliability
- Easy construction, refurbishing, and maintenance
- Increased Life cycle performance and cost competitiveness
- The Environment–friendly structures
- Better value in return of money
- Cleaner and unencumbered sites
- Sustainability in the construction through reuse of the most materials
- Suitability for Hilly regions and other geographically difficult areas
- Hassle Free operation
- Optimized design of steel reducing weight
- Better resistantancy of Earthquake & Wind pressure.
- Energy efficient roof and wall system using the insulations.
- Easy integration of all the construction materials
- A building can be dismantled and relocated in an easy way.
- Future extensions and expansion modification can be done easily without much hassle.
- The Faster delivery and erection, saving about 30-40% of project time
- Column-free large spans, which are up to 90 m.
- Virtually maintenance free
- Single-source responsibility
- 'Systems approach' make sure the integrity and safety of all the building components
- Lighter weight; savings in foundation cost of about 10-20 percent
- Insulated from sound and heat, as per the requirement
- Better rainwater harvesting options through gutters and down-take arrangements
- Overall economy
The applications of pre-engineered buildings include (but are not limited to):
- The Industrial Buildings & Workshops
- Commercial Complexes & the Supermarkets
- Corporate Buildings
- Indoor Stadiums
- Outdoor Stadiums
- Fuel Stations
- Metro Stations, Bus Terminals, Parking Lots
- Highrise Buildings
- Customized Housing
- Large Exhibition Centers
- And much more…
- Aircraft Hangers
- The Labor Camps
- Community Centers
- Railway Stations & the Railway Storage yards
- Equipment housing/shelters
- Shelters for Telecommunication
- "Almost" any low-rise building
The peb manufacturers in Hyderabad suggests that the great possibility of improving aesthetic quality is there with a choice of exterior finishes, roofing elements, weather-sheds, variations and color system in planning as well as in massing.
The following are the major components in a pre-engineered building:
- A Primary or Mainframe
- Gable End framing or the Wind columns
- Secondary frame or the Purlins, girts etc.
- Roof and Wall Sheeting
- Bracing system
- Crane system
- Mezzanine system
- Attachments like canopies, fascia etc
- Doors, Windows, Ventilators
- Accessories like Turbo vents, Ridge Vents, Skylights etc.